Tuesday 17 January 2012

Say Cheese....x


Finally my baby is here, she's been the main reason why I havent blogged an outfit look or anything for that matter this year. But finally after a breath-taking year I decided to reward my self . Come on we all need a reward, espically as women we don't reward OURSELVES enough lol another excuse to buy something yay.

 Since 2012 is a year that holds so much opportunity, more great people to meet and many more inspirational life changing things to do. I thought to myself I need someone to share it with and capture it.  :D.
who could fit the job????

 So everyone I would like to introduce you all to a new member of my familia my lil girl
'AMELIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'


lool Amelia is FujiFilm FinePix S3200
not a person, but equally important lool

I can't wait to get out there and get snapping, thst is once I have played around with Amelia and fifured out all the feature. lol
I have never actually read a manual before use lol only when it's damaged =D
lol has anyone every doen that?
This time I'm definetly going to read it before!

til next time.
xOxOxOx

No comments: