Wednesday 18 January 2012

There's A First Time For Everything.....x


I'm so excited this is my first offically oufit post for the new year, first pictures from my new baby Amelia, and my first night out in Stafford somewhere in the West Middlands.

Me and a few friends had a night out last night and part of this morning lol to Stafford with other uni people. I don't know if other uni's do this, but it's student trip. Where a coach picks you up from uni campus then takes you to a club in another town and brings you back.

I've never been and last night was my first time, and I must say it was amazing espically for £6 quid it's a bargain to meet new people, and just have fun. Definetly a student night. =D

Here's a few pic of my outfit;


I wanted to wear something that was comortable but warm since its like 1 degree but feels like minus.





black shirt- matalan,
 levi's shorts- Rockit BARGAIN £4!!!!!!,
ankle boots- Liverpool


If their's one thing I have learnt from yesterday is theirs always a first time for evenything, so never be afraid to try something you cause you never know you could be good at it or love it.
So this year I'm making a truce to try and do a least one new thing every month, wheather it be a travelling, tasting or an activity I'm all for it.

New Thing Of The Month= Birmingham 

so anyone who lives there or been their could you name places I should visit.
what about you guys any new experinces?

In the words of Drake- You Only Live Once= YOLO

Never be afraid of first time, they can be the door to many times.x

til next time!

xOxOxOxOx

14 comments:

maphi bayolo said...

you look amazing im so jelly of your shorts !!! omg plzzzzzz dont start with the yolo think i beg !!! xoxo

Stanique said...

Love this outfit! especially your hair! LOving your blog! =)

Practically Coffee

Helene said...

Love your tights! :-)

xxHelene

Lili said...

love those tights...
xo Dior
www.sweetpinkdoll.com

Alina said...

Great look,hon!Love the tights!

- Kimbunnii - said...

Very sexy, cute tights!

Anouk said...

You look great! :)

x Anouk

http://5foot9inches.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos. You look very nice. Maybe we can follow each other?
http://www.fashionmechic.com/

Vale ♥ said...

You look so fierce ! Lovely :-)

You're invited to enter my giveaway to win a Zeleb party dress !
Fashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Follow me on Bloglovin
My Twitter

Platform P said...

Aww, I want braids for the next couple of months. You look so cute x

Chic Therapy said...

love your hair.

Check out my blog for a fab giveaway...See details here

fumz.x said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fumz.x said...

thanks girlies for all the comments.
@Platform P thanks and their kinky twist i love the fact that from a distance tehy look like dread locks :p

S H A M I L said...

Thank you for taking a look at my works, Im really glad :) That is one of my favorite pictures as well by the way ;) It would be great to know what else pics you liked and what do you think about them, don't be a stranger ok? :)
I found your blog by accident and I found it to be fresh and I allowed myself to follow (if u don't mind :)